To train as an ANIMAL Bowen practitioner you must first train in Human Bowen via an initial full course. After this you can opt to train in Animal Bowenwork.

The work of Tom Bowen has been developed in a number of ways to apply to animals. BTPA has approved the animal schools below for educational standards. BTPA full members who have been assessed as competent with these schools are eligible to have their animal therapy listed on the BTPA public register. These therapists have insurance to practise and are up to date with their continuing professional development in the animal field they have chosen.

BTPA Approved CANINE Bowen Training Schools:

European Guild of Canine Bowen Therapists CORE and CPD

UK Co-ordinator - Carole Justice Gray 07535 980 007

BTPA Approved EQUINE Bowen Training Schools:

The European School of Equine Bowen Therapy CORE and CPD

Beth Darrall 01242 251 465